Mommy and me RetroShorts - sewing pattern
These retro shorts are inspired by the running shorts of the '70s. The pattern feature a retro contrast trim and comes with different waistband options. The front and back pockets are optional, you can add them to alternate the pants and to give them a different look and way to use.
What you need to know:
- You will receive 2 "digital PDF files" to print on your home computer.
- In order to view the file, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer.
( It is a free download file: http://www.adobe.com/products/reader.html )
- You get a video tutorial plus a step by step instruction with pictures included.
- The pattern is designed w/ seam allowance.
- Sewing level: confident beginner.
- The pattern and the instructions are available in English only.
- Available sizes:
Kids sizes: EU: 80 - 152/ US: 12 months - 12 years
Women sizes: EU: 34 - 52/ US: S - 2XL
Additional pictures on my blog: https://www.ivlhechoconamor.com/blog
- No physical item will be shipped to you.
- Since this is a digital file, no returns and exchanges are allowed.
- Selling items, made from this pattern is allowed for small businesses.
- Sign up for my VIP list to receive a 25%OFF coupon code and to be the first to know about new patterns and special offers: http://bit.ly/IvL_hcaSignUp
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.