Sewing pattern for a baby - toddler shirt!
Babies first tee is designed comfortable and has many options to choose from. You can make it as simple possible or you can add a pocket and a curvy back hem.
The shirt has shoulder snaps for easy and uncomplicated dressing and undressing and you can choose between long or short sleeves.
What you need to know:
- You will receive a "digital PDF file" to print on your home computer.
- In order to view the file, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer.
( It is a free download file: http://www.adobe.com/products/reader.html )
- You get a step by step tutorial with a lot of pictures included.
- I will show you how to hem the bottom line only with a serger/ ladder stitch
- The pattern is designed w/ seam allowance.
- Sewing level: Beginner.
- The pattern and the instructions are available in English only.
- Available sizes:
US: Newborn - 4T
EU: 50 - 104
- No physical item will be shipped to you.
- Since this is a digital file, no returns and exchanges are allowed.
- Selling items, made from this pattern is allowed for small businesses.
- Sign up for my VIP list to receive a 25%OFF coupon code and to be the first to know about new patterns and special offers: http://bit.ly/IvL_hcaSignUp
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.